Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see an answer to the question you're looking for? Please contact the Office of Admissions so we can connect with you.
We are also happy to speak with you at 212.691.5146.
- What differentiates VCS from other independent schools?
- What are the benefits of choosing a K-8 school like VCS?
- What kind of child does well at VCS?
- What are the advantages of VCS’s integrated curriculum?
- Who are the teachers at VCS?
- How are VCS Lower School classrooms configured?
- How does VCS measure a child’s progress?
- What is the VCS approach to homework? How much is typically assigned?
- What after school activities does VCS offer?
- How do VCS graduates perform in highly competitive environments?
- Where do VCS graduates go to high school and college?
- How do VCS parents participate in the life of the school?