VCS uses Ravenna for the online application and scheduling of all admissions appointments. Our Admissions Process begins after Labor Day. Kindergarten applicants must turn 5 on or before December 31, 2019.
- Register and attend a tour of VCS (required).
- Submit VCS Application by December 3, 2018.
- Submit TADS Tuition Assistance Application by December 3, 2018 (if applicable).
- Child's current teacher submits the ISAAGNY School Report Form through Ravenna.
- An ISEE test is required for applicants to 2nd Grade and above; VCS does not require or accept ECAA (ERB) test results for Kindergarten or 1st Grade applicants.
- Parent interviews and applicant visits can be made online once families have submitted an application, but should take place after the scheduled tour.
- Families receive acceptance decisions in early February 2019 per the Independent School Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY) guidelines.
Click here to download a printable checklist for your records.
Please contact the Office of Admissions with any questions you may have.