VCS uses Ravenna for the online application and scheduling of all admissions appointments. Our Admissions Process begins after Labor Day. Kindergarten applicants must turn 5 on or before December 31, 2020.
- Register and attend a tour of VCS (required).
- Submit VCS Application by December 2, 2019.
- Submit TADS Tuition Assistance Application by December 2, 2019 (if applicable).
- Child's current teacher submits the ISAAGNY School Report Form through Ravenna.
- An ISEE test is required for applicants to 2nd Grade and above; VCS does not require or accept ECAA (ERB) test results for Kindergarten or 1st Grade applicants.
- Appointments for parents/child interviews can be made online once families have submitted an application, but should take place after the scheduled tour.
- Families receive acceptance decisions in early February 2020 per the Independent School Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY) guidelines.
Click here to download a printable checklist for your records.
Please contact the Office of Admissions with any questions you may have.