Endowment & Special Funds
- Through the success of our last Capital Campaign and the continued generosity of our community, the school's Endowment is now $7 million. The interest income is earmarked for tuition assistance, professional development and general operating support.
We ask that you continue to consider gifts to the Endowment on an ongoing basis, even when the school is not in a Capital Campaign.
- Special Funds
VCS provides the opportunity to make gifts to several different restricted special funds. Created over the years, these funds have created positive changes in the lives of teachers and students alike. For more information on the following funds, please contact Connie Sopic, Director of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of Funds:
- Graduate Alumni Legacy Fund
- Jeff Wallis Fund for Technology
- Library Fund
- Russell Ferber Memorial Fund
- Sheila Sadler Fund for Excellence
- Tuition Resource Fund
- J.D. Butler Memorial Music Fund