Annual Giving is essential to VCS’s ability to deliver an extraordinary educational experience to our students.
Like all independent schools, Annual Giving forms a vital part of VCS's operating budget, allowing us to immediate go to work to live our Mission. The Annual Fund elevates the school's educational program; provides 7-9% of the operating budget; maintains tuition assistance benefits for 22% of families; funds professional development for teachers; and supports essential COVID-19 protocols. Our goal this year is $1,000,000 and 100% community participation!
Gifts this year enable us to:
- Increase tuition assistance benefits to remain diverse and inclusive
- Expand our D&I Speaker Series
- Acquire materials for the Library, STEAM, Math, Language and Science classrooms in the new Eve K. Kleger Wing
- Continue to fund the 1:1 technology program
- Maintain additional staff to support Pod configurations
- Provide meaningful professional development opportunities for staff
At VCS, we know we can achieve extraordinary things by working together. In this historic year, we hope all families will all step up and make tax-deductible Annual Fund gifts, contributing as generously as they are able.