Endowment & Special Funds
- A robust endowment empowers VCS to expand our vision and act boldly. Thanks to the continued generosity of our community, the school’s endowment is now $7.5 million. We deploy interest income from this fund for tuition assistance, professional development for teachers/staff and general operating support.
We welcome endowment gifts on an ongoing basis. Gifts to the current VCS2020 Capital Campaign can also support our endowment.
- Special Funds
Gifts to restricted funds support specific interests at VCS. These funds include:
- Graduate Alumni Legacy Fund
- Tuition Resource Fund
- Russell Ferber Memorial Fund
- J.D. Butler Memorial Music Fund
- Jeff Wallis Fund for Technology
- Sheila Sadler Fund for Excellence
To learn more, please contact Connie Sopic, Director of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.