Endowment & Special Funds
VCS Staff Venture Grant Fund
The 2023 Fund-a-Need will help establish an endowed fund that will provide support in perpetuity, benefiting VCS staff for generations to come.
Venture Grants will be awarded for professional development experiences related to a staff member's position and role at the school; mission-centered experiences in child development, DEIB, cultural competency, or SEL; or experiences related to their own personal development and well-being. Grant awards can be used to cover the cost of workshops, retreats, classes, and travel.
- A robust endowment empowers VCS to expand our vision and act boldly. Thanks to the continued generosity of our community, the school’s endowment is now $9.4 million. We deploy interest income from this fund for tuition assistance, professional development for teachers/staff and general operating support.
We welcome endowment gifts on an ongoing basis.
- Special Funds
Gifts to restricted funds support specific interests at VCS. These funds include:
- VCS Staff Venture Grant Fund
- Graduate Alumni Legacy Fund
- Tuition Resource Fund
- Russell Ferber Memorial Fund
- J.D. Butler Memorial Music Fund
- Jeff Wallis Fund for Technology
- Sheila Sadler Fund for Excellence
To learn more, please contact Joyce Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.